Friday, August 24, 2012
Failure and lesson learned
Earlier today I wrote about how great I was feeling and how I wanted to remember that for the hard times. Well, I should have re-read that post earlier this evening. My son's birthday party is this weekend and I always make macaroni salad. Well I ended up having some with the excuse that I was "just tasting it". I'd prefer to not think about how much I had, but it was probably about half a cup. Grand scheme I things, I know it will pass, but I feel like I've let myself, my husband and others down. I think that the biggest difference between me pre-juicing and now is significant though. Pre-juicing me would have thrown in the towel and call it quits. Because after all, I've failed. But now, I can analyze it as an isolated event and move on. Like joe says "good on you". So as I go to bed tonight (praying my stomach doesn't revolt from the garbage!) I'm not beating myself up; I'm moving on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment