Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 7 reflections

Trust... Even if you don't understand.
That was the message of the homily at church today. And I think that that message truly resonates with the concept of juicing. When I started this journey, I wasn't really sure what was going to happen. My husband had juiced before. He had some understanding of what was going to happen. But for me this was all about trust. I thought for sure I was going to be hungry. I thought that I was going to be cranky. I thought I was going to be extremely tired. But in the end, I had to trust in what I had learned and what my husband was telling me. Understanding would come I time, just as it does with our faith, regardless of denomination.
So, as the first week comes to an end, the journey is going well.  I know that there will be bumps and I'm not sure how I'll get over them, but I trust that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment