Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 20!

Tough one today and tougher tomorrow yet. Today was another bday party and tomorrow is my son's party. But, someone on the boards over at jointhereboot.com said it best: I'm there to celebrate with friends and food isn't a friend! I also have started looking at it like training your muscles. I'm training my willpower muscle for when I am eating again. I can control myself and now have proof!
Down to 171.2 this am and looking forward to the 160s!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you for carrying on!! I'm glad you were able to look at your momentary blip realistically and decide to keep going. That's exactly the attitude we need to keep up this lifestyle!

    Those events get easier. I was out to dinner with coworkers the other night. I popped home, made a juice and brought it with me to the restaurant. I explained to the waitress what I was doing and she offered to get me a larger glass. While they ate their food, I drank my juice and it was great. To be fair though, no way I could have done that within the first two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BH -- Thanks so much for the support! I've got to head over to your blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete