Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 25

So the scale checked in at 170 this AM after being stuck for a while. That was definitely motivating! Can't wait for those 160s! Loving the improved sleep, but some strange dreams! Weird dating scenarios (and yes, I'm happily married!) and stuff. Can't believe I've been at this for this long. Super proud of myself for sticking with it this long. Biggest thing to get over is nibbling on veggies while I get son's dinner. I chalk it up as veggies but lets face it; it ain't juice!
Juice on and thanks for all the comments!

1 comment:

  1. The strange dreams are most likely a product of several things: 1. Sleeping better and actually hitting REM; 2. Stuff coming up that you can actually work on now that you aren't trying to "deal with it" by eating; 3. Could be all stuff you are letting go of. Detox takes many forms. Glad the water is helping!

    ReplyDelete