Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 4 (a day late)

I really should have wrote yesterday. It was a tough one. I'm doing a 60 day juice only fast. Yesterday I caved and had 2 bites of zucchini and 1 of watermelon. Yeah, I know they are fruits and veggies, but that's not the point. I'm trying to re-train my taste buds so as to not want the junk.  So, I was really disappointed in myself.  But last night, we re-watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and I was reminded "Good on you!"  That is a phrase that Joe uses when he speaks of people who try and don't succeed.  He said its not that you failed its "Good on you" for trying.  So, the fast isn't over.  I still consider myself fasting since it was fruits and veggies I had.  Today the journey continues.  Also, as of this am (start of day 5), down 8.4 lbs.  Juice on!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you! I watched the movie again yesterday with a friend (3rd time) and it keeps motivating me. Don't beat yourself up, the perfect is the enemy of the good.

    8.4lbs! GOOD ON YOU!

    -Dwayne

    ReplyDelete