Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 10

So I'm going to apologize if this seems as if it takes forever, but today has been awesome!  I have just come to the realization as I type this (well as I wrote yesterday's post a bit ago), that today I'm in double digits!!!  Day 10.  Wow!  Before I began this journey, I thought, "I'll go 10 and see from there".  Now I'm feeling strong, energized, focused and SMALLER!  I cleaned out my closet today and tried on stuff I haven't been able to wear in like 2 years.  I don't know if there is a greater feeling that clearing up the clutter and streamlining your life.  It has put me in such a good mood.  I feel as if I can take on the world!  Only a couple of issues that I'm dealing with, though, that I'd like some insight on....

1.) CAN'T SLEEP!  Can't turn my brain off or strange thoughts enter my mind (last night it was that the ache in my leg was a blood clot and I'd die in my sleep).  Any relaxation tips out there?

2.) Medicine -- can we take things to help sleep and/or with bathroom issues?  What are your thoughts?

Happy juicing everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment