Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 23

Tired.  Not much else to say.  I've cheated with a few olives and tomatoes telling myself its veggies, but alas we must pay for our sins (weight ain't movin'!).  That coupled with a mouthful of my son's mac and cheese ain't gonna help things.  Timed the juices better today to avoid being too hungry, but I gotta admit -- I miss food!  Hoping that by adding some green tea in the AM, that will help too...

Happy juicing!

2 comments:

  1. Are you drinking plenty of water? I don't mean sipping it throughout the day, I mean guzzling water. It helps fill your stomach in the meantime. Can you set an alarm on your watch every couple hours to remind yourself to either drink a juice or drink a couple glasses of water? Remember, if you find yourself hungry during the day, it's fine to have more juice. There's no real limit on how much you can have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, i have some catching up to do on your journey now that things are settling a bit with back to school. Agree with poster above and i did use green tea and it did make a difference for me, especially if it was brewed hot (drinking enough cold during my juice fast) it tricked my brain and body that I was actually having a hot meal :) i did room temp water with lemon juice as well to switch things up.

    ReplyDelete