Monday, August 6, 2012
Day 1
So today begins what I hope to be a 60 day journey to wellness. For those of you who have not seen the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, that would be a good place for you to start. Based on Joe Cross' movie, my husband and I began our juice fast today. So what are the results of day 1? Well, I feel good, not hungry at all. A little foggy in the head, but I'm sure my husband would say its no worse than usual. Once I get on my computer (using my phone right now) I want to upload my stats. My hope for this blog is that someone out there may come upon this and use it as inspiration to start their own journey. As Joe would put it, "Juice on!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment