Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 3

So, apparently after today it will be easy!  Yeah, right!  I don't think this will ever be easy, but when I am tempted to stray, I remind myself why I am doing this: my children, my health and to fuel my body with the best.  Afternoons are most certainly the hardest, but chewing gum seems to help.  Also trying to keep busy and out of the kitchen works too.  Today was a new juice made by hubby: zucchini, pineapple, apple, lettuce, spinach and not sure what else (assuming celery as that goes in everything).  Sweeter than what we had for days 1 and 2 (we pre-make the juice for 2 days for the 2 of us).  Seeing the weight go down is helping too.  I'm kind of obsessing on the scale -- seeing it in the 180s for me is a big deal.  Here's hoping for 140 before I know it!  Happy juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment