Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Reflections on Days 47-50
To say its been a bumpy few days would be an understatement. Little girl (6 mos) was hospitalized Thursday night into Friday for what we thought was a UTI (nope). Sent home 2am Friday only to end up back there by noon for possible appendicitis (nope -- thank God!). We were in the hospital from Friday through Sunday morning and home Monday for the doctor's follow up. Not gonna lie -- ate lots of hospital crackers and a couple of hospital puddings. Saturday had 2 things of veggie soup. Definitely saw the effect stress has on eating for me. Did ok, but not perfect or great. Now today I'm starting to feel under the weather. Its upsetting because I've got a bit over a week left to this 60 day journey and I'm just not sure I'm going to make it. Chills, stomach ache and achy body are contributing to an overall sense of exhaustion. The blessing is I have tomorrow off, but its with a 6 year old! I love him to death and missed him terribly while I was with his sister, but oh boy -- just want to sleep tomorrow! Weight has fluctuated up an down -- at 166.4 this AM (2 lbs higher than my all-time low). Really would like to get to 160 by next week. Need some inspiration folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment