Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Reflections on Day 37
I'm finding the days when I'm incredibly busy end up being the easiest days on this juice fast. For instance, Day 37 for me included a full day of work, running to get the kids and back to school night for my son. A very typical day for a working mom. But the irony is that the busy-ness of days like that, make me incredibly proud of myself and are helping me to realize that 90% of the time I'm eating out of boredom. I saw a great pin on Pinterest that said this very same thing. It was something to the extent of 90% of hunger is fake. Go drink some water. In past comments, people have mentioned meditating, exercising, and drinking water as ways to fight that fake hunger when you're just really bored. So, any other strategies out there? Juice on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment