Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Half way there - Day 30 Reflections

Well, I wish that I could report that the cheating has ceased. Unfortunately the willpower was not all that great today and there definitely was cheating. But there's something about being at the halfway point that has renewed my commitment to this journey. My husband and I were discussing last night that we made this decision together to go in for 60 days. We've been about 98% successful thus far. So, why give up? I keep going back to Joe's line from the movie. Good on you. So as I begin the second half of my journey, I begin with a renewed sense of health, wellness, and reminding myself why I am doing this. If I've made it this far, there is no reason why I can't make it through the second half of this. I'm looking forward to the second half of my juicing journey. Juice on!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! So proud of you for making it 30 days!! Do you know how amazing that feat is? The next 30 are even easier, I promise!

    ReplyDelete