Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 40!

Just writing the blog post title today was exciting! It's very hard to believe that it's been 40 days that I've been at this juice fast. I just finished up a Zumba class and feeling amazing! I'm hoping that this feeling continues throughout the night and that I won't be tempted to cheat. Overall today was a pretty good day. Still not doing great in terms of the water, but I vow to get better at that this weekend. As my college roommate would remind me when I got sick, I need to flood the system. The one downer today was a colleague who questioned what would happen when the juice fast is finished. Often times I find myself wondering the same thing. But I'm hoping that by going back and reading these blog posts I can remind myself that what my dedication can do. One of my goals for this blog has always been to document the strong will power that I do possess. That way I can look back during future moments of weakness and see that I am strong and I can do it. My past no longer defines my future. I've changed my habits and now am a healthy person and plan on staying that way. I'm doing this for myself but more importantly for my family. I have proven that I can change and I'm going to keep that change alive for the rest of my life. Juice on!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making it to Day 40!! You are 2/3 of the way there! No matter what, you can always look back on this time and see just how strong you are and know that you can do anything you set your mind to. Enjoy the next 20 days!

    ReplyDelete