Saturday, September 8, 2012
Day 34
damn it the day started so well. It all boils down to boredom. The timing wasn't bad and it wasn't even that I was hungry. I'd say "Good on me for trying" but that would just irritate me. So, I've decided that starting tomorrow, here's how its gonna work: for each cheat, I will owe $5 to the "bank". So what is this "bank"? Well, I'm thinking that its $5 that will have to get donated somewhere -- thinking food bank or something of that notion. Not that I'm "rewarding" myself with charity, but I'm gonna hit myself in the wallet when I cheat. And I pinky promise I won't BS you here. I've been brutally honest here and with my husband and that won't change. But the consequences will. Tomorrow is Day 35 -- 25 left. I CAN DO THIS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can totally do this!! Donate it to a charity or maybe put it away for your kids' college fund - promising yourself you will be there when they graduate because you are taking control of your health. Stay strong - you're almost there!
ReplyDelete