Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 39

Tomorrow and this journey will be two thirds of the way over. I can hardly believe it! Another good day, but I've been feeling tired lately. And the funny thing is I even know what the culprit is. Definitely have not been drinking enough water.

Note from later that night: Ugh -- really tired!  Not gonna lie -- had a few almonds again tonight (and Spanish olives -- that salt is gonna kill me!)  And I think the reason I gave in (not hungry) was a resentment towards my husband being done.  But I've got to rein in these emotional issues before I go back to food myself in 3 weeks.  I've got to remember that food is fuel -- not something to make me feel better or fill some hole or anything.  Tomorrow's goal: get back on it -- especially with water since I'm heading to Zumba tomorrow night...

No comments:

Post a Comment