Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 29

Tomorrow is half-way there!!!!  But I've gotten myself into a dangerous habit.. but more on that later. Good news first!
Down to 168.2 -- a total of 22.6 pounds after 28 days -- not too bad!  The inches are getting confusing though, because I keep measuring different places.  Pants and shirts fit much better and the scale is moving down - so things are good!
So... dangerous habits -- at night I've been cheating.  A bite here and there and I need to be more conscious of keeping myself occupied at night and not "bored" (Lord knows I've got enough to keep me busy, but I don't want to fall into old habits).  The problem is, I negotiate with myself by saying "I'm still losing".  But, I need to remember that I'd be losing faster if not for this.  So, going for a walk and meditating were 2 great ideas -- just gotta get to it now!  No old habits for me!
Juice on!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe try shifting your focus? Instead of focusing on the weight loss (which does eventually slow by the way), focus on getting healthy. That way, even when the scale isn't quite saying what you want, you can instead remind yourself how much better you are sleeping, how soft your skin is, how much healthier you feel, how great your energy is, etc.

    Idle hands definitely want to eat. Try picking up a crossword or cleaning the house or doing anything to keep your hands busy that doesn't involve food. :-)

    You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete