Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Anattitude of gratitude

It's amazing how far a little bit of kindness can go. At work today, I was pleasantly surprised by some flowers, a balloon and some chocolates in recognition for the efforts that I put forth on various projects. It was completely unexpected and also completely changed my outlook on the day. It went from being a mediocre kind of day to one that was filled with a positive attitude. It was that positive attitude that led me to thinking of how I can pass that gratitude onto others. That simple act made such a difference in my day that I want to share that joy with others. Who in your life are you thankful for? Make sure to take the time to show them and you may just brighten their day as well.
Note: an unpublished post from January.

No comments:

Post a Comment