I've been away from this blog for a while and have started another one focused more on writing in terms of hopefully one day writing a children's book. But this blog will always hold a special place for me because I look at it as my diary of fitness and health that all began with juicing...
Well, as the journey continues, I see that the beauty of health is how its opening my life up to so many other things. I view myself sometimes as shy -- not really willing to put myself out there when it comes to meeting other people. I go to Zumba, but only talk to a few people. Tonight after class, I stayed and talked and laughed with a great group and found myself really connecting and opening up -- heck, I even wore exercise leggings to class - a first for me! This journey has truly been one of discovery and I really like where I'm heading. I love coming back here and re-reading some of the posts to remind myself of how strong I am and how far I've come.
I guess what I'm saying (as I feel like Doogie Howser here typing), is that if you trust the process, do you best and put in the work -- great things will come to you. Trite, I know. But also true.
No comments:
Post a Comment