Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Remember this....
To say today was nuts is an understatement. Half day, 3 mile tread(dread)mill run, tutoring, Bobby's conference, conferences/book fair at my school and then Zumba. But I'm not dead. Instead I feel a whole new strength. This time last year, 3 miles on the treadmill would have not even been a thought. Heck some of the Zumba tonight I couldn't even so a few weeks ago. This journey of the body is so much a journey of the soul as well. I have grown so much and now truly believe my screen saver on my phone that I am so much stronger than I know. Remember this feeling when you're reaching for the crap food. Remember this feeling when you feel worthless or don't matter. Rembember this when you feel weak. You have come so far and only have great places to go further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment