Monday, August 26, 2013

New Year

Most people associate New Year's with January 1. For those of us in education the beginning of a new school year is a similar New Year's experience. It's a time of resolutions, new ideas and ways in which to improve our craft and ourselves.  I'm very excited about this year both professionally and personally. And here is where I want to hold myself accountable to my goals.  This is my year. I've been growing so much these past year and can't wait to see where I will go from here. 
Goals 2013-2014 School Year
1.) Become a morning person (wake up daily between 5-6am)
2.) Improve focus
3.) Happiness project (see next post)
4.) Plan well
5.) Lose the last 15 lbs
6.) Run 3x a week
7.) Meal plan
8.) Read more
And finally, remain accountable to all goals.
The new year is off and going, so here's to a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment